We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Willow is looking for a Technical Specialist for our scaling Customer Care team. Our Customer Care model uniquely leverages agents who are moms themselves to coach and support Willow Moms via phone, text, chat & email. As the Customer Care Technical Specialist you will become an expert on the Willow product suite in order to solve any and all issues that come your way. With your deep technical knowledge you will be able to assist with solving problems, informing product requirements and spreading technical expertise.
- Work closely with R&D to understand the technical specifications of the pump
- Triage issues from agents to quickly resolve challenges that Moms are facing as they successfully pump with Willow
- Gather feedback and inform product requirements based on your experiences
- Inform and create technical coaching and uptraining to spread your knowledge to the broader Customer Care team
Qualification and Experience
- Technical background preferred- degree in engineering, product marketing or other technical field
- You are a quick learner and not afraid of learning new things
- You are a highly motivated self-starter. Must be comfortable working independently to achieve successful results with minimal guidance
- You have the ability to communicate technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineers to Willow Moms
- You have impeccable communication, ownership & organization skills
- You perform beyond expectations in a fast paced and changing environment
- You have the ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Med device & lactation/pumping passion highly preferred
- Based in Mountain View, CA. Able to travel if needed.