Willow Shipping Policy
Willow® offers free ground shipping on orders $70 and above within the contiguous United States. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday from our distribution centers.
Where We Ship
Willow products can only be shipped within the United States, including US Territories and APO/FPO addresses. We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
To receive your Willow items by 12/25, please order by:
- Standard Shipping: 1PM PT 12/13 (12/2 AK & HI)
- 2-Day Shipping: 1PM PT 12/20 (12/18 AK & HI)
- Overnight: 1PM PT 12/23 (12/20 AK & HI)
Ground shipping for Willow branded items typically takes 1-4 business days. Business days include Monday through Friday only. These times are calculated from when the shipment leaves our distribution center, and are not guaranteed. Pumping Mom Essentials items (nursing bras, apparel and personal care items) ship directly from our partners and arrive in 7-10 days. Please see the UPS Ground Shipping Map for approximate ship times by region.
In addition to free ground shipping, Willow offers expedited shipping (2-Day and Overnight) at an additional cost. Expedited shipping is not available for Pumping Mom Essentials Items (nursing bras, apparel and personal care items).
Here are our standard shipping rates based on order type:
|Order Type||UPS Ground*||2-Day Shipping*||Overnight Shipping*|
|$70 or more (excluding Pump orders)||Free||$7.50||$17.50|
* Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free ground shipping, but shipping is available for a surcharge. To determine the charge for a specific region, add the products to your cart, and available shipping options will be shown at checkout.
We are unable to reship packages that are returned to us by the carrier. Please consider this when choosing your shipping address.
Shipments are not insured, and no signature is required, so please track your shipment with the tracking number emailed to you.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased at willowpump.com pass to you upon our delivery of the goods to the common carrier at our distribution center.
Willow Return Policy
This policy applies to items manufactured by Willow – the Willow Pump and Pumping Accessories (Container, Flanges, Flextubes™, Milk Bags, etc.). For Pumping Mom Essentials items fulfilled by our partner companies, please see individual brand policies below.
If you decide to return your Willow® purchase, here are the details of our return policy:
- Only products purchased from willowpump.com may be returned directly to us.
- Willow products are personal use items and returns must be new, unopened (no seals broken), unused, and in the original packaging.
- Your return request must be submitted within 90 days of the purchase date or your child’s birth date, whichever comes later.
- Willow will only refund the purchase price of the product and any sales tax paid, and the refund will be made to the original form of payment.
- When you return a Willow Pump, a $25 restocking fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Returns for purchases of accessories and bags are subject to a $10 restocking fee. If you return a Willow Pump Kit and additional accessories, your return will be subject to a total restocking fee of $35.
How to Return a Product
- Submit your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide your order number, order date, and a brief note on why you are requesting a refund.
- Willow will respond via email to let you know if your refund request has been approved.
- Once your refund request is approved, please ship the product in protective packaging (we recommend the original packaging) to the address provided to you by Customer Care. You are responsible for all shipping charges and we recommend you insure the shipment to cover the risk of loss or damage while in transit.
- Write the RMA number that you receive from Customer Care on the outside of the box.
- Once a return is initiated, you have 30 days to return your product.
We will process your return and a refund will be made once we receive your returned product in its original unopened packaging. Please allow 3 to 5 business days after our receipt of the unopened product to process your refund.
Pumping Mom Essentials Item Returns
If something isn’t right, return your unworn, unwashed, and undamaged item within 90 days. Please note that all tags must be attached. No exchanges.
Please email email@example.com to initiate the return process. Kindred Bravely will respond with a prepaid shipping label and instructions. There is a $5 restocking fee.
Returns accepted within 30 days of customer receiving the product. Products must not have been worn, washed, or show any signs of wear. We strongly suggest trying on bras directly after a shower, free from lotions, deodorant, perfumes, etc. There is a $5 restocking fee.
Please visit https://olliegraybras.com/pages/returns to initiate the return process.
The Dairy Fairy
If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange a re-sellable item within 30 days of your order date for a full refund or exchange, minus any shipping costs. Any items returned or exchanged must be in clean, unworn, and unused condition with tags attached.
Please take the following precautions to ensure we can accept your bra back: Upon receipt, try on after a shower. Items soiled with deodorant, perfume, smoke, or breast milk cannot be accepted. Do not remove or dispose of any labels or packaging until you are sure that the size and fit are to your liking and you intend to keep the item.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return process.
Motherlove has a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not completely satisfied with a product, you may ship it back for a full product refund within 30 days. Motherlove will only refund the cost of the product, not any shipping charges. All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Please email email@example.com to initiate the return process.
Under our limited warranty, Willow* (“we,” “us,” “our”), warrants to the original consumer purchaser (the “purchaser”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of 12 months from the date of first use on the pump mechanism and the period of 90 days from purchase on all other product components under normal use and conditions (the “Warranty Period”). This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, normal wear and tear, improper use, unauthorized maintenance or repair, or failure to follow written instructions for use. The pump can not be submerged in water, washed or sanitized, placed in the refrigerator or freezer, used during takeoff or landing when traveling on an airplane, or used with any charger that is not provided with the pump. The flange can not be placed in microwave or microwave sterilizer bags. Doing so voids this limited warranty. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer this product to another person. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary, by location.
WILLOW MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO A PERIOD OF 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
In the event the product is found by Willow to not meet the above limited warranty in the Warranty Period, as purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy Willow will repair or, at the option of Willow, replace this product without charge for such replacement or parts or labor. NOTE: The purchaser shall bear all expense for returning this product to Willow. This limited warranty does not apply to any product that has been used commercially, subjected to misuse, abuse, or alteration.
Only Willow brand replacement parts are recommended for use with Willow breastfeeding products. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair, or use of non-Willow brand replacement parts may invalidate this limited warranty.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Willow SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REPLACEMENT COSTS RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY.
If you wish to make a claim under this limited warranty, you must return the product to Willow prepaid, together with your dated bill of sale or other dated proof of purchase and a brief statement of the problem, along with a Returned Goods Authorization number. You may obtain the appropriate Authorization number and shipping address by calling the phone number or sending an email to the email address provided below. Items returned without an associated Returned Goods Authorization Number will be returned to sender.
To obtain the address to return goods or a Returned Goods Authorization Number contact the Customer Care Team.
* Note: Willow is a d/b/a of Exploramed NC7, Inc.