Firmware Test Engineer
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Willow is seeking an energetic, self-driven Firmware Test Engineer to develop, implement and execute test plans and test cases for Willow Pump’s wearable breast pump.
- Translate high-level software requirements into use cases and test scenarios.
- Define and maintain test plans and test specifications for functional testing.
- Analyze and review product specifications (e.g. product requirement specifications, system, functional and design specifications) to ensure product quality, safety, reliability, and testability.
- Identify and clearly document encountered software defects.
- Maintain quality system documentation.
- Experience with firmware/ embedded systems is required.
- Experience in one programming language is required.
- Experience writing test cases, conducting integration and system level testing.
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools.
- Ability to work on assigned tasks under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work on multiple parallel projects and tasks.
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) on an individual basis, as well as with larger groups.
- Attention to detail, good organization skills.
- Medical device experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Typically, 2-5 years experience.