Digital Marketing Manager
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Digital Marketing manager will be a key contributor to the marketing team, helping to drive reach, educate Mom about the benefits of the Willow Pump and encouraging her to purchase the pump that is going to help her meet her breastfeeding goals. This role supports digital marketing efforts across platforms and channels, with a focus on driving acquisition at scale.
- Support development, execution and optimization of digital marketing campaigns in paid search and paid social channels, with a focus on customer acquisition
- Support the expansion of Willow’s digital footprint to new channels, such as programmatic, display and/or direct mail
- Develop digital program within an attribution framework, enabling scalable and optimized growth. Leverage analytical insights to drive budget and program decision making
- Recommend and facilitate execution of creative and budget optimization for digital ads
- Implement, grow and manage affiliate program and report on channel performance
- Collaborate with internal teams to support SEO initiatives
- Coordinate strategic ecommerce promotions across marketing channels in collaboration with the ecommerce and marketing team
- Implement and manage customer group and other ecommerce programs, such as reviews management
- Collaborate with external partners or agencies as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3 to 5 years of executing digital marketing campaigns across Facebook and SEM.
- Strong results orientation. Proven track record of delivering consistently on performance targets while staying within budget.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and best practices and optimization tools for Facebook and Google.
- Experience managing affiliate programs
- Experience with reporting tools including Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics, reporting templates and KPI, and ability to draw conclusions from the data.
- Proven experience with strategic thinking, data interpretation, and problem solving skills
- Ability to combine analytics and creative to achieve results in a digital environment
- Solid project management skills and detail-orientation.
- Experience working on a premium consumer brand and considered purchase
- Familiar with industry/challenges with breast-pumping a plus
- Highly collaborative, a team player excited to take on new challenges in a growing business