Associate Product Manager
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As Associate Product Manager, you will be responsible for bringing Willow’s new products to market as a part of the Product Management team. As a team member, you will support the entire development process: starting with upstream development activities including concept evaluation and culminating with user testing of the final design. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing many hats and taking on a variety of tasks to support the ultimate objective: launching and supporting new products that delight users! Specific tasks include developing instructional content, executing user testing, analyzing data, helping to prioritize continuous improvement activities. It is critical that the product manager can empathize with the user and collaborate well with cross-functional stakeholders, including Branding, Customer Care, Hardware/Mechanical Engineering, Firmware Development, Data Science, and Quality/Regulatory.
This is a contract position with the potential to be converted to full time.
- Research and understand customer needs to write business requirements and partner with the marketing and customer services teams to create meaningful product solutions
- Own instructional content from product development through sunset; driving updates as needed to ensure success
- Serve as a conduit between Product Owner, Data Science, and Customer Care to ensure that real-world experiences are used to inform product roadmap
- Work effectively with Data Science and Product Management to conduct analysis and extract useful insights in a rapid test-and-iterate environment
We are looking for someone that has:
- BA or higher with technical discipline, MBA or Masters in technical discipline a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A quick learner who is curious, passionate, and up for a fast-paced start-up environment
- Likes to take ownership of projects and can be nimble and flexible with changing priorities and business needs
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs, and evaluate new ideas
- Experience in consumer-facing personalized products/services preferred
- Passion for what we do at Willow
- Experience with medical device or healthcare field is a strong plus