When you finish pumping, you will notice there is milk in the Flange Tunnel. This is completely normal. To get this milk into the Milk Bag, you will need to perform Flip to Finish, following the steps below:
- With the Flange side up, ROTATE so the blue thumb pad is pointing toward you.
- TILT until the Pump starts to gulp milk.
- HOLD until the milk completely disappears and you hear one loud slurp (typically 3 to 4 gulps at this point).
- FLIP all the way over and wait until the gulps stop (after a total of 8 gulps).
- When finished, flip the Pump back over so the Flange side is up.
- Squeeze the two buttons on the Flange to open and slowly lift the Flange. Be careful not to tip the Flange too far.
- Look to see if any milk remains in the Flextube™.
- If more than a few drops are present, repeat Flip to Finish with the Milk Bag outside the Pump. (Watch our Flip to Finish Tip video on this to learn more).
Need additional help? Watch our End Your Session (Flip to Finish) video.