We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As Training Specialist, you will be responsible for developing new materials for Moms based on an established background in breastfeeding/breast pumping and training Call Center agents as part of the Customer Care team. You will share “Mom Stories” and insights with the organization to enable all departments to put themselves in Mom’s shoes and live her experience and improve our troubleshooting abilities. You will also assist the Mom Experience Lead in a variety of diverse projects supporting product innovation, marketing initiatives, public relations, etc.
This is a part-time position at our Mountain View office.
- Conduct coaching sessions with Moms via FaceTime or phone to be able to amplify the voice of mom to the organization
- Participate in meetings and represent Mom’s voice by providing insights on Mom’s experiences and learnings from coaching sessions
- Summarize and share learnings in a structured way to Mom Experience Lead
- Investigate edge cases to determine if they are the start of a trend or simply edge
- Keep an informed eye on social media and include observations in feedback on a regular basis
- Assist with the development and rolling out training for Call Center agents
- Assist in the development and rolling out of Willow Help on-line content
We are looking for someone that has:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3 – 5 years breastfeeding support with one on one experience helping Moms
- CLE preferred, RN or IBCLC a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter. Must be comfortable working independently to achieve successful results with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate non-technical and technical issues and solutions at all levels from engineers to Willow Moms
- Familiarity with social media platforms and breastfeeding advocacy groups
- Ability to balance personal targets with company strategies and goals
- Experience in the breast pump industry (or other high end personal products) a plus
- Highly collaborative, team player excited to take on new challenges in a growing business