Sr. Product Manager – App and Software
Date Posted: April 3, 2019
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Sr. Software Product Manager, you will be a thought leader, creating the vision and roadmap for a consumer-facing app and product software that is differentiated, easy to use and adds value for Willow Women. In this position, you will impact users’ every experience with Willow as you strive to deliver a brand and experience-enhancing product. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for user-centric design and professional experience with consumer-focused products.
- Act as “thought leader” for the future of mobile app and product software
- Lead product vision, strategy, and execution for our mobile app and firmware products
- Research and understand customer needs, write user stories, and partner with the marketing and customer services teams to create meaningful product solutions.
- Define a long-term strategy to enhance the user experience and brand via the mobile app and product software
- Drive software and app product launches by partnering with engineering and program management throughout the software development lifecycle
- Carefully define use cases and requirements to ensure fast-paced, smooth delivery of features and improvements
- Manage and develop UX/UI, including overseeing development, defining workflows, and validating feature set meets design intent with target users
- Review, triage, and prioritize bugs for resolution in each release
We are looking for someone that has:
- BA or higher with technical discipline, MBA or Masters in technical discipline preferred
- Extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing projects to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize feature development and releases based on customer needs, resource availability, and the business case
- Technical savvy and a strong understanding of Agile software development for mobile applications and Cloud
- Experience in consumer-facing personalized products/services preferred
- Highly analytical
- Passion for what we do at Willow
- 7+ years of experience in software product management in consumer-oriented mobile web, app and/or product software
- Experience in consumer facing software product management with iOS and/or Android
- Experience with medical device or healthcare field is a strong plus