Financial Planning Analyst
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
You’ll partner with business owners and will be responsible for analyzing all aspects of their respective organizations performing ad-hoc modeling. You will be responsible for recommending high ROI activities, process improvements, and completing other ad hoc projects.
This position can play a central role in driving financial results within a high growth organization. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented & numbers driven, a strong business partner and communicator, who is inquisitive, focused, and can balance quality and accuracy while moving quickly in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We need an organized, efficient self-starter who can execute on minimal supervision, with proven time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Owning a function from operating planning perspective and working in partnership with our Executives.
- Playing a key role with our PMO, vetting concepts from a financial perspective.
- Providing sufficient financial knowledge to our functions.
- Building dashboards, reports, and models from scratch to accommodate business needs.
- Creating analytical and conceptual models to internal/external team to showcase and address the key financial issues and observations.
- Collaborating with internal teams.
- Constantly iterating on forecast methods and business model concepts to ensure they can scale with growth.
- Collaborate with Accounting on month-end close to ensure accuracy and completeness of expenses, accruals and explanations of variances to plan.
- Manage daily financial inquiries, ad hoc reports, and collaborate with other teams on projects and modeling.
- Build and nurture strong working relationships across the business.
- Drive process improvements and participate in reporting enhancements with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Using your business partnership skills to communicate to internal customers, with a potential towards strategic thinking.
Requirements And Background
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline; or equivalent work experience.
- Favorability will be given to candidates who have worked with Amazon/Retail/DTC/Consumer management.
- Direct experience supporting a high growth and nimble organization.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of common business and cost drivers.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Highly detail-oriented, maintaining a high level of integrity, accuracy and precision in your work.
- An analytical mind, inquisitive and tenacious at untangling problems and finding answers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, building positive relationships with senior business leaders.