Director of Channel Sales
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Director of Channel Sales will be responsible for driving revenue, growth and awareness of Willow through all external points of sale, including 3rd party ecommerce sites, retail partners, and insurance/DMEs. This person will serve as a general manager of account relationships from launch through ongoing account management. This role works to ensure the best representation of the Willow brand within a modern, mom-focused multi-channel environment to drive growth and optimal customer experience.
- Drive revenue and growth through strategic expansion of omni-channel distribution for Willow, including 3rd party digital channels including Amazon, retail, and insurance/DMEs
- Negotiate new partner agreements to drive profitable growth, brand awareness and optimal operational structuring
- Develop and manage product-level channel sales forecasts in collaboration with VP
- Identify and track channel KPIs, manage sell-in and sell-through reporting and present channel results in business review and planning meetings
- Execute channel-related analytics to drive decision-making including incrementality/cannibalization analysis and channel marketing assessments
- Optimize product assortment across accounts to drive sell through and customer experience and maintain account point-of-view/point-of-differentiation
- Manage brand experience in channel environments in collaboration with brand marketing to drive performance/sell through, brand awareness, and consumer education
- Ensure that Willow is well-represented within registry for channel partners
- Act as the cross-functional organizational hub and project manager for retailer/channel partner projects
- Ensure the successful flow of channel operations through collaboration with cross-functional teams including operations, marketing and customer care
- Stay current on latest insights and trends in the category/industry to ensure Willow is present and top of mind where the consumer is shopping and researching
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7-10 years of sales leadership and business development/account management
- Strong results orientation. Proven track record of delivering consistently on performance targets in a fast-growth environment
- Proven track record closing new account relationships and building collaborative long-term partnerships
- Amazon and other 3rd party ecommerce sales experience required
- Highly analytical and adept at deriving insights from reporting
- Experience driving A+ content within 3rd party digital environments and brand expression in in-store environments
- Familiarity with digital marketing in the context of retail partnerships
- Ability to balance personal targets with company strategies and goals; experience understanding and managing channel conflicts
- Solid project management skills and detail-orientation.
- Experience working on a premium consumer brand and considered purchase
- Experience working within parenting/children’s products, consumer medical device, or consumer tech and with related channel partners a plus
- Experience with insurance/DME market dynamics a plus
- Familiar with industry/challenges with breast-pumping a plus
- Highly collaborative, a team player excited to take on new challenges in a growing business