Customer Care Operations Manager
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Willow is looking for a Customer Care Operations Manager for our scaling Customer Care team. Our Customer Care model uniquely leverages agents who are moms themselves to coach and support Willow Moms via phone, text, chat & email. As the Customer Care Operations Manager you will use your impressive partnership & ownership skills to support the program managers, supervisors and agents at our contact centers. You are a cross functional team player, able to set metrics, standardize and operationalize processes and handle whatever comes your way. You are proactive and a systems thinker, able to build teams and processes that will set up Willow to successfully scale & grow.
- Ownership for multiple outsourced contact center relationships- setting metrics, holding teams accountable and building scalable processes
- Oversight & coordination of recruiting, training and uptraining of agents to ensure the team is meeting forecasted requirements and performing at the top of their abilities
- Responsible for partnering with operations, product and finance to provide feedback and build scalable processes for order management, escalations and more
- Business owner of exploring tools and systems that will improve the efficiency and experience of Willow Customer care- CSAT, chat, etc
- Work closely with marketing, R&D, quality and other pieces of the Willow org to pilot and explore new ideas & products to help us continue to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 years customer vendor management experience
- You have impeccable communication, ownership & organization skills
- You perform beyond expectations in a fast paced and changing environment
- You have a history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- You have the ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Med device & lactation/pumping passion highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 trips per quarter