Customer Care Agent
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Willow is looking for Moms to join our scaling Customer Care team! Our Customer Care model uniquely leverages agents who are moms themselves to coach and support Willow Moms via phone & email. As a Customer Care Agent you will use your impressive communication & ownership skills to support Willow Moms as they go along their pumping journeys. You are a multi-tasker, team player, and motivated by helping other mothers find joy in motherhood!
Our Customer Care team provides support Monday – Friday 9am – 9pm and Saturday & Sunday from 10am – 4pm. There are several Full Time and Part Time opportunities available to work remotely from your home with flexible hours.
- Answer incoming phone calls and texts from Willow Moms
- Respond to emails and chats from Willow Moms
- Provide troubleshooting for any issues Willow Moms are facing
- Advise Moms about ways to use the Willow Pump to reach her breastfeeding goals
- Provide information about Willow Pump to support Moms considering Willow
- Answer order related questions and troubleshoot order related issues
- Follow all regulatory procedures and standard operating procedures
- Log information about all Mom interactions quickly and accurately
Qualification and Experience
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with breastfeeding/pumping (doesn’t have to be Willow Pump experience though that is preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication experience
- A passion for helping Moms on their breastfeeding journeys
- Familiarity with connected medical devices and CRM software
- College degree preferred with customer service experience
- Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
- Experience supporting consumer products a plus.
Note: this position is staffed via Willow’s contact center staffing partner. This means you will be employed by our staffing partner and not Willow Pump directly. You can ask questions and learn more about this during the interview process.