Customer Care Operations Analyst
Date Posted: March 21, 2019
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
As the Customer Care Operations Analyst you will use data to drive change and support customer insights. You are adept at technology and its most productive uses, you can comfortably navigate and leverage Salesforce for reporting. You’re a cross functional team player, able to use data to speak and act for Customer Care.You can spot trends and issues (negative and positive) using,manipulating and analyzing data, make recommendations and execute those recommendations quickly and accurately. You work well individually and within teams.
- Support Customer Care leadership in building out key dashboards and reports to create visibility into the activities and outcomes of the Customer Care team
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors, initiating and managing projects, reports and forecasts
- Focus on creating visibility in order to improve efficiencies, enabling agents to do more with less.
- Responsible for forecasting and analytics to drive key outcomes across the Customer Care team
- Key driver within the Customer Care department for new product reporting, including but not limited to, project management, gathering and building reporting requirements, promotion preparation, and documenting new customer insights.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of reporting experience in a SaaS CRM Solution- preferably Salesforce
- Proven experience managing small to medium sized projects
- An analytical mind and a penchant for detail
- Knowledge of Medical Device or Consumer Goods industry is a plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, bonus if data science or business analytics
- Mastery of technology, tools and process optimization