Content & Training Manager
Date Posted: April 30, 2019
We’re Willow, a team of inventors, mothers, fathers, aunties and uncles on a mission to help women live their best lives. Selected as one of TIME’s 25 Best Inventions, the Willow Wearable Breast Pump is the first all-in-one pump that fits in a bra. This is the first solution in our platform of products that re-imagines how to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate team players to help us deliver our mission. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Willow is looking for a Manager of Training & Content for our scaling Customer Care team. Our Customer Care model uniquely leverages agents who are moms themselves to coach and support Willow Moms via phone, text, chat & email. As the Customer Care Manager of T&C you will use your impressive ownership & communication skills to centralize and standardize the training, scripting, content & guides that our agents use to make Willow Moms successful. You are a cross functional team player, able to navigate getting everyone from agents, to vendors, to other internal departments on the same page & communicating the same message. You are proactive and a systems thinker, able to build content and processes that will set up Willow to successfully scale & grow.
- Complete ownership for Customer Care knowledge management
- Oversight of standardized agent onboarding & training to ensure scalable and consistent communication from agents to Willow Moms
- Responsible for standardizing communication to agents so they are proactively aware of updates, changes & relevant information to assist Willow Mom
- Develop ongoing agent uptraining and certification program to create continuous growth of content knowledge within the Customer Care agent team
- Work closely with marketing, R&D, quality and other pieces of the Willow org to provide feedback from Willow Moms to help us continue to make women’s lives easier, healthier and fuller.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 years customer service training/content experience, including management experience (you will have one direct report at start)
- Vendor management experience
- You have impeccable communication, ownership & organization skills
- You perform beyond expectations in a fast paced and changing environment
- You have a history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- You have the ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Med device & lactation/pumping passion highly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 1-2 trips per quarter